Monday, August 29, 2016

The school full of quotations

Gaselo Central School in Wangduephodrang has left me fascinated, inadvertently though. During my visit to the school last week to teach the students on media literacy, I found it different, distinct.
It’s nothing to do with the school’s facilities and students, but by the way they keep their school. Beautiful quotations and inspiring proverbs were written all over the campus – on the walls, footpaths, footsteps, trees, notice boards and gardens. Everywhere. If there’s any literature paradise on earth, this is it.

Many students who graduated from here remember the school by the quotes. And me too. I still remember, vividly, some of the quotes and inspire me a lot. 

4 comments:

  1. Great one sir,

    I wish i have attended schools of such kind. Only then, i would have some quotes on the tip of my tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the school's ambiance and lovely location on the highlands! Beautiful and cool.

    ReplyDelete